Study Space and Housing for
At Spring Grove Hospital Center
(Click on Any Image Below to Enter the Cottage 13 Photo Gallery)
Following extensive renovations, "Cottage 13," at 13 Pecan Street in the Employee Village at Spring Grove Hospital Center is now available for occupancy. Similar to Cottage 5, and located one block to its west, Cottage 13 provides additional housing, study space and kitchen/dining facilities for students in Spring Grove's medical student training program. Cottage 13 includes the following amenities:
- Five Private Bedrooms, Fully Furnished. (Single Occupancy. Partnered students may choose to share a room.) Bedrooms include a full-sized bed, night stand, mirrored dresser, desk, desk chair, clock radio, table lamps, and one or two clothes closets.
- Two Full Bathrooms. (Tub/Shower Combinations)
- Eat-in Kitchen, Fully Equipped. (Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Sink, Coffee Maker, All Dishes, Pots/Pans and Utensils)
- Full-Sized Washer and Dryer
- Private Land-Line Phones and Voice Mail in Each Room
- Wireless Internet Connectivity in All Rooms (no charge) Available to Students Who Bring Their Own Laptops.
- All Linens, Towels, Pillows and Blankets
- Small Medical Reference Library and Study Lounge
- Shared Computer, with High Speed Internet Access, and Printer in the Lounge (Provided)
- Lounge, with Satellite TV, VCR and DVD Player
- Zoned Central Air-Conditioning and Heating
- On-Street Parking, Residential Setting
- Walking Distance to All Clinical Assignments
The terms and conditions for Cottage 13 are identical to those for Cottage 5.