Office of Capital Planning,Budget and Engineering Services
The mission of the Office of Capital Planning, Budgeting and Engineering Services (OCPBES) is to ensure adequate physical capacity and high-quality facilities to meet the needs of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) and its customers; and to ensure that DHMH real property assets are efficiently used. This mission is accomplished by providing planning, problem-solving, and competent administrative support capabilities to our customers. Our highest priority is the provision of timely and responsive service to all customers
DHMH Five- Year Capital Improvement Program
DHMH Administration-Sponsored Capital Programs (DHMH Bond Bill Program)
DHMH Access Maryland
- DHMH Access Maryland process provides for an annual review of the priority needs for handicapped accessibility at DHMH properties and the development of program statements for the required renovations.
DHMH Access Maryland annual implementation request is presented to the Governor's Office for Individuals with Disabilities, and is incorporated into the Governor's annual capital budget, which is released each January for approval by the General Assembly.
DHMH Real Property Management
- DHMH real property management involves the maintenance of a comprehensive data base with an inventory of all DHMH land, facilities, and buildings.
- DHMH real property management includes the coordination of any change in use of DHMH property.
- DHMH real property management includes the disposition of surplus DHMH property.
- DHMH real property management consists of assets listed in the following link: DHMH Property Listing