DHMH Laboratories Administration Western Maryland Regional Laboratory:
Established in 1915, this lab was for many years located on the upper floor of the Police Department in the City of Cumberland. In 1972, the Branch Lab moved to the rear wing of the newly constructed Allegany County Regional Health Center, just outside of the Cumberland City limits, and in 1996 became the Western Maryland Regional Laboratory. In May 2006, the Lab moved (with the Health Center) across the street to its current location. The Western Maryland Regional Lab continues to serve the three western-most counties (Allegany, Garrett, and Washington) and a variety of state and local agencies by performing clinical, environmental and dairy analyses.
12503 Willowbrook Road
Brook Building, Entrance #6 (Rear)
Cumberland, Maryland 21502
- Laboratory Scientist:
- Amy Rice