A - Z Index |
| E |
| I |
| M |
| Q |
| U |
| Y |
These materials are provided to assist COOP Critical (and all DHMH) employees to complete a formal, written family emergency plan. Follow the step-by-step direction below and the links to complete your plan. The core of the plan is a checklist that will help you assure you didn’t miss anything.Before you start – You may have already received a designation memo that shows you are considered a COOP Critical employee, but if you haven’t, this is a good time to ask your Supervisor.
· Read through the materials. Remember the objective is a plan that helps you assure your family members (and pets) are adequately prepared to face emergencies with or without you.
· Complete the checklist. Make notes as necessary; write down phone numbers that you will need. Ask your supervisor for help if you’re having trouble.
· Put an “away” or “go” bag together for each family member that has the items you identified in your checklist. A knapsack can work well.
· Complete the check-off list for your supervisor.
· Keep a copy the plan at work and at home, and share it with your family members (pets may not need a copy). You can also share a copy with neighbors named in the plan, and with family members in or out-of-town.
· SUPERVISORS: If you are a Supervisor, as you receive the family plan check-off, sign to acknowledge the completion of the employee’s family plan, and advise your COOP Coordinator. Your Coordinator will complete the Family Plan tab in your COOP Business Unit Workbook. Each employee designated as COOP Critical must be listed on the Family Plans tab, and have a date entered when their family plan was accepted. Your management will provide an updated Business Unit workbook to the central repository when requested, or when significant changes/updates have been made to your plan.
Contact the Department |
Privacy Notice |
201 West Preston Street - Baltimore, MD 21201 - (410) 767-6500 or 1-877-463-3464