MD C.A. BIENNIAL RENEWAL 2015-2017
INFORMATION AND RESOURCE PAGE
What do I Need Before I Begin to Renew My License or Registration Online?
- A Computer, Laptop, or Notebook
- My Active Registration Number from either the following:
- My Current Registration’s wall certificate with the box marked, "Lic./Reg.Cert, No."
- My Wallet portion of my Registration with the box marked, "Lic./Reg.Cert, No." ; or
- Access the “Verification” link in the “Online Services” box on this website
- Completed 10 CEUs and their respective course completion certificate(s) April 1, 2013 through March 31, 2015.
- Copy of my current CPR certification
- Credit or Debit Visa or Mastercard
- Printer to print out a copy of my completed Application AND Receipt for my records; or
- in case I am Audited to which I would complete the application process through payment AND print out a copy of application and receipt to attach to my CEUs and CPR copy and mail directly to: MD Board of Chiropractic & Massage Therapy Examiners, 4201 Patterson Avenue, Suite 301, Baltimore, MD 21215.
- Mail directly to the Board a packet containing: (1) copy of the application, (2) a copy of the receipt, (3) copy/copies of CEU course certificate(s), and (4) a copy of CPR card/certificate.