Lists / Rosters for Purchase
The list does not include e-mail addresses.
The Board of Social Work Examiners has available for purchase listings of its licensed social workers in the following format:
- Roster by licensee name
- Roster by zip code
The lists consists of the following information:
License Number, Last Name, First Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Date of Issue and Date of Expiration
The cost for purchasing a roster is as follows
Cost of Lists
| Associate Licensees (LSWA)
| Graduate Licensees (LGSW)
| Certified License (LCSW)
| Clinical Licensees (LCSW-C)
| Combined Certified & Clinical Licensees
| All Licensees
(In accordance with privacy restrictions, some licensees have elected not to have their information made public)
Procedure for ordering:
- Write a letter to Board of Social Work Examiners stating whether you want a roster in ASCII or Excel format.
- State whether you want your list by licensee name or Zip Code sequence.
- State whether you want all licensees, Associates, Graduates, Certified, Clinical or both Certified and Clinical.
- Indicate if you are interested in: active licensees only or a list with active, inactive and non-renewed licensees.
- The lists are sent as attachments to an email, so include an email address.
- The letter must be accompanied by a check or money order in the appropriate amount as indicated above, payable to the: Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners