Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Forms : changeofaddress

Change of Address Form 


Title of  Form

Change of Address forms may be faxed to the Board at 410-358-0273.

Name Change forms may be faxed to the Board only when the licnesee is not requesting a revised copy of the license.  If the licensee is requesting a revised copy of a license after a name change the required documentation and the $5.00 duplicate license fee must be submitted to the Board via United States Postal Service, overnight deliver or courier service.

Office of Governor