Autism Technical Advisory Group –
Habilitative Services Benefits
The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is pleased to announce the membership of the autism technical advisory group.
The members of the workgroup are:
- Dr. Steven Czinn (chair). Dr. Czinn is the chair of the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Dr. Diana Fertsch. Dr. Fertsch is a pediatrician practicing in the Baltimore area.
- Dr. Rebecca Landa. Dr. Landa is a speech-language pathologist and the director of the Center for Autism and Related Disorders at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Dr. Paul Lipkin. Dr. Lipkin is a pediatrician with expertise in developmental and behavioral pediatrics. He is the Director of the Center for Development and Learning at Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Dr. Trevor Valentine. Dr. Valentine is a pediatrician with expertise in behavioral and developmental pediatrics. He is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.